Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Newsletter February 2019


February 2019

Shalom in His Loving Name above All Names,

What exciting times we live in! This month of February, first of all, has a VERY special birthday, which is me! My 50 Year Jubilee is here and I am celebrating with a bang and a bash, with friends and family both in Los Angeles and in Netanya, Israel. As I write this, I'm anticipating my celebration tomorrow with my mother, father, sister and many friends, some I have not seen in decades from childhood.   Messianic Jewish music band Lev Shelo with Corry Bell, will be helping me to bring in my 50 Years with His jubilant Spirit and dancing.
Nothing like being with Emma (Mom) and Abba (Dad) for my Jubilee Birthday in America, to bless them and honor them for bringing me into this world. The Good Book says, to honor your Father and your Mother and this we did! Praise Adonai!

Then as you receive this letter, by His grace, I will be back in Israel, celebrating my Israeli Jubilee birthday party, with many Holocaust survivors, believer friends from all over the land, as well as Messianic musician Carolyn Hyde and my Israeli folk dancing friends, in a banquet hall. I wish you could all be here and there celebrating with me!
Above pictures are from my Israeli Jubilee Birthday Celebration.
Hallelu Et Adonai - Praise The Lord! 
Dear friends, if you didn't know this about me already, everything that God has called me to, is about celebrating the gift of life and eternal life. It is about providing the practical needs to the poor Jewish people of Israel, making their lives of better quality, and shining His eternal light, pointing to the only hope we have in Messiah Yeshua to this dark world.  


James 1:27, says: "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this, to look after the orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.


Matthew 5:16 -"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven." My speaking tour in the U.S.A. was absolutely fantastic as I share a couple highlights. I was able to speak to several big groups of Korean Christians that have a huge love for Israel and even have scriptures in Hebrew on the walls of their congregation.

Another great meeting was an invitation to speak to full classes of children at a Christian school, which lasted almost all day. I was able to pour insight and Biblical knowledge into the lives of over 300 children. This future generation received the real deal about the roots of their faith as well as the dangers of drugs, alcohol and the temptations of this world around us, as I shared my personal testimony.

I also asked them Bible trivia, as well as a question and answer time in which they asked great questions about the Bible, Israel and the Jewish People. It truly was life changing for all of us. There was such an impact, that the next day the teacher sent home to me a large pile of notes with blessings, thanks and reflections on what they heard from me, from the hundreds of fifth-twelfth grade children. Praise Adonai!

My friends, there is a very sweet tropical Spirit, that has connected with Abundant Bread of Salvation and that spirit has come in the form of believers from Hawaii. A recent soup kitchen was filled with mostly volunteers from Hawaii serving the packed wall-to-wall poor and needy people, a freshly prepared meal made by our highly skilled Hawaiian believer in Messiah. One of them even did a special Hawaiian worship hula dance, which ended with the recipients standing with smiles and applause.
We at Abundant Bread of Salvation are so blessed with Aloha and Mahalo!  

There are two more exciting things to end this newsletter; a request for prayer and an amazing praise report. This month will be capped off with a special outreach. Together with a group of fifteen Hawaiian believers taking a private bus together with at least thirty Holocaust survivors on a Biblical boat excursion on the Sea of Galilee. Shaloha!

The day will end with a royal five course home made lunch in the private ministry home of Messianic Musician Joshua Aaron, who will also be doing a live concert while they are feasting. This home has a glorious view that over looks the beautiful lake that Yeshua once walked and performed miracles on. We trust this will bear eternal fruit. Please see the Facebook page: Abundant Bread of Salvation, for live clips and pics from this eventful day around the Sea. 

Last very exciting news! Abundant Bread of Salvation has been granted the highest certification for proper record keeping and financial accountability by the State of Israel. My friends, these things do not come easy in Israel. Rejoice with us and continue your faithful prayers and abundant support.

Philippians 4 says: "Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, rejoice!"

Brian and the Abundant Bread of Salvation Team
Brian Slater-CEO / Projects Manager
Email Me at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment